If you’re looking to…
Get into top tech companies
Become a better software engineer
Architect big software systems
Clearly communicate your thoughts
you’ve come to the right place
You’ll learn all the skills needed to ace coding interviews - technical and non-technical:
ADVANCED DATA STRUCTURES:
THOUGHT PROCESS OUTLINE:
WHAT OUR STUDENTS HAVE TO SAY?
“The techniques on approaching interview questions and coming up with a solution were a game changer for me."
Neha Pulipati, Software Engineer at Goldman Sachs
“This course got me my first job in the US. I’ve since moved to work for one of the top companies and it wouldn’t have been possible without the skills I learned here."
Safiya Pathan, Senior Software engineer at Apple
“I learned how to recognize patterns and put my thoughts together to get to a solution. It prepared me to get offers from the likes of Google, Atlassian, and LinkedIn."
Yusuf Sobh, Senior Software Engineer at LinkedIn
“This program covered so much -- data structures, algorithms, whiteboarding, communication, Object Oriented Design, pattern recognition and more! It cut down my preparation time by making things so easy to understand, and also made me a better engineer. Highly recommend taking it if you want to improve your software engineering foundations or if preparing for interviews."
Venkata Vegiraju, Software Engineer at Microsoft
“I'd highly recommend it if you're in the market looking for better positions. You'll dramatically increase your chances to be hired after going through it."
Bindi Sevak, Software Engineer at HP
REAL EXAMPLES, NOT JUST THEORY
We don’t just teach you the theory. We will show you real interview scenarios where we demonstrate all of the above points. You will learn by seeing us do all of the above. Not just once, but over and over again throughout the program. By the end of it, it will be engrained in you so well that you will be able to tackle any coding interview easily.
- How to approach this course
- Understanding Time & Space Complexity
- Practice Evaluating Algorithm Efficiency
- Developing the Correct Problem Solving Approach
- Introduction to Arrays
- Interview Question #1 - Cyclic Arrays
- Cyclic Arrays - Whiteboard Interview Solution
- Cyclic Arrays - Code Solution
- Interview Question #2 - Sentence Manipulation
- Sentence Manipulation - Whiteboard Interview Solution
- Sentence Manipulation - Code Solution
- Introduction to Hash Maps, Objects, Dictionaries
- Interview Question #3 - 2-Sum
- 2-Sum - Whiteboard Interview Solution
- 2-Sum - Code Solution
- Interview Question #4 - Subsequences
- Subsequences - Whiteboard Interview Solution
- Subsequences - Code Solution
- Converting Nested Loops To Linear Time Complexity
- Working with Multiple Arrays
- Interview Question #5 - Multi-Array Intersection
- Multi-Array Intersection - Whiteboard Interview Solution
- Multi-Array Intersection - Code Solution
- Infinitely Nested Arrays
- Mutating Arrays w/ Swaps
- Interview Question #6 - Array Swapping
- Array Swapping - Whiteboard Interview Solution
- Array Swapping - Code Solution
- Combinations And Subsets
- Interview Question #7 - Perfect Sum
- Perfect Sum - Whiteboard Interview Solution
- Perfect Sum - Code Solution
- Interview Question #8 - N-Sum
- N-Sum - Whiteboard Interview Solution
- N-Sum - Code Solution
- Sorting Arrays and Lists
- QuickSort Algorithm Deep Dive
- QuickSort Algorithm Implementation
- Searching in Arrays
- Binary Search Deep Dive
- Introduction to Linked Lists
- Implementing Linked Lists
- Interview Question #9 - Linked List Manipulation
- Linked List Manipulation - Whiteboard Interview Solution
- Linked List Manipulation - Code Solution
- Interview Question #10 - Advanced LL Manipulation
- Advanced LL Manipulation - Whiteboard Interview Solution
- Advanced LL Manipulation - Code Solution
- Introduction to Stacks
- Implementation of Stacks
- Interview Question #11 - Valid Parenthesis
- Valid Parenthesis - Whiteboard Interview Solution
- Valid Parenthesis - Code Solution
- Interview Question #12 - Sentence Reversal
- Sentence Reversal - Whiteboard Interview Solution
- Sentence Reversal - Code Solution
- Queues Introduction & Implementation
- Interview Question #13 - Stack with Queue
- Stack with Queue - Whiteboard Interview Solution
- Stack with Queue - Code Solution
- Interview Question #14 - Queue with Stacks
- Queue with Stacks - Whiteboard Interview Solution
- Queue with Stacks - Code Solution
- Introduction to Trees
- Introduction to Binary Search Trees
- Insert and Search in Binary Search Trees
- Delete Algorithm on Binary Search Trees
- Text Solution to BST Implementation
- Traversals on Binary Search Trees
- Interview Question #15 - Kth Smallest
- Kth Smallest - Whiteboard Interview Solution
- Kth Smallest - Code Solution
- Interview Question #16 - Validating Trees
- Validating Trees - Whiteboard Interview Solution
- Validating Trees - Code Solution
- Introduction to Graphs
- Graphs Implementation
- Text Solution to Graphs Implementation
- Adjacency Matrix with Graphs
- Breadth First Search (BFS) on Graphs - Deep Dive
- BFS on Graphs - Implementation
- Depth First Search (DFS) on Graphs - Deep Dive
- DFS on Graphs - Implementation
- Interview Question #17 - Cycles in Graphs
- Cycles in Graphs - Whiteboard Interview Solution
- Introduction to Dynamic Programming
- Fundamental Concept of Dynamic Programming
- Interview Question #18 - Largest Square
- Largest Square - Whiteboard Interview Solution
- Largest Square - Code Solution
- Interview Question #19 - Fibonacci Series
- Fibonacci Series - Whiteboard Interview Solution
- Fibonacci Series - Code Solution
- Introduction to Object Oriented Programming
- Principles of OOP
- How to Approach Design Interviews
- Object Oriented Design Interview Example
- Step-by-step Algorithm Design -- Interview Question #20
- Step-by-step Algorithm Design -- Whiteboard Interview Example
We're invested in your success
This program combines our very best learning and interviewing techniques. And our students have got jobs at the Microsofts and Googles of the Valley. But if for some reason this course doesn’t work for you? Then just show us your work and we'll gladly give you a full refund within 60 days.
YOUR RETURN ON INVESTMENT
This high-quality course is designed to prepare you for interviews at companies paying $120k+, so it’s a very small investment in that context. Each month that you’re not working, you’re losing more than $10k. So even if this course helps you get a job at your dream company 1 month faster, you get a return on investment of more than 100X.
Just a few of the companies our students get offers from -
Welcome to Interview Accelerator!
I started this course in 2017 out of my passion to help other software engineers succeed. Since then, I've helped hundreds land offers from the Googles and Apples of the Valley.
For over 2 years, Interview Accelerator was an in-person interview boot-camp where we helped engineers at all stages get into their dream companies -- from new grads and self-taught engineers to architects with 20+ years of experience.
Throughout that time, I was getting numerous requests for an online version of the course. So I opened up the boot-camp for anybody to take at their own pace. That's how this course was born.
What results can I expect from this program?
Our students have got offers from high-growth startups as well as big giants like Microsoft, Apple, Google, Twitter, and Linkedin.
Whether you’re preparing for interviews or just want to become a better software engineer, I guarantee that you will find this course helpful. If you’re not satisfied for any reason, just let me know and I will give you your money back.
I can’t wait to take you through this journey. Because nothing gives me more joy than helping fellow engineers succeed.
- Irfan Baqui
Founder of Interview Accelerator, Enterprise Architect at Google